Creating your Owners Manual – A Guide to Living More Effectively
Join Kate Trevillian (Life coach and NLP Practitioner) and Kelly Dalby (Holistic Health Counsellor and Movement Coach, http://www.kellydalby.com.au) for an amazing full day workshop as they take you on a journey to create your personalised Owner’s manual – your individual guide to your own health and happiness.
When we buy a new car, it always comes with an Owner’s Manual. To get the very best out of your new vehicle, reading the Owner’s Manual will give you the most insight and allow you to operate it with the most effectiveness.
Yet we didn’t arrive with an Owner’s Manual!!
Some of us are living our life with the park brake on. We don’t use our inbuilt GPS system and often to forget to maintain our vehicle then wonder why life feels frustrating, hard and dissatisfying.
In order to fulfil our health and happiness, and the health of our relationships we must become aware of, and actively nourish our Physical health, our Mental health and our Spiritual health.
By deeply understanding how these parts are connected, we are able to “operate” ourselves more effectively and therefore experience more powerful clarity, deep connectedness and deliberate joy.
In this full day workshop you will:
- Learn to sit in the driver’s seat and take control of your health and vitality – how you feel about yourself will dictate your choices, decisions and actions
- Understand the road blocks that you have created in your life and how they are preventing you from getting what you want – examine your beliefs and how they may be working against you
- Create your own map of where you want to go and how to get there – understand the relationship of the three key areas of your life and build a plan that takes you in the direction you want to go
- Experience activities that connect you to each part of yourself – the Mind, the Body and Spirit
- Enjoy a healthy lunch, snacks and cold pressed juices
Grab your tickets at http://www.kellydalby.com.au/community–updates.html
This workshop will run Saturday 23rd Feb from 9.30am – 5pm in Wembley. Tickets are $129 and early bird tickets purchased before 31st Jan will receive $20 off using code CREATEYOURS
Currently there are no public workshop dates for Breakthrough to Bold in 2019.
If you are interested in having this workshop for your professional development day in your workplace, please contact me via the website contact box or via my email firstname.lastname@example.org